A glimpse of my world- opinions, advice, creativity, with just a pinch of chaos.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The little mints that pack a punch

So, I have to say I am just in love with these fabulous little mints a friend picked up for me in NY. They are simply amazing! They are called "Lucy Lu's Mighty Little Peppermints", and they come in sleek little black slide-out boxes with funky art deco designs. They are compact and will fit into the most difficult compact purse, yet very powerful little mints that drop kick garlic breath out the door! I have never found mints that do so well to freshen breath AND look stylish at the same time! You can check out www.lucylu.com for all her selections of mint boxes, as well as magnets, match boxes, jewelry, and more. Seriously, you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment