A glimpse of my world- opinions, advice, creativity, with just a pinch of chaos.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just a few symphonic delights

Hello again. Just wanted to send a few musical suggestions out there into the void that is blogging.
My favorite music is happy music. These are simply songs that makes you feel happy, no matter how moody/grumpy/hormonal you feel. I digress- with no further ado, here are just a few great songs that pack that dose of "Get up and Dance":
-Hey Mama by Mat Kearney. This is an amazing song with a great beat and beautifully woven lyrics. Perfect for jiving around your kitchen.
-Drop It by Giovanca. She's an off the radar artist but this song has a smooth rhythm and jazzy beats.
-Your Song by Ellie Goulding. This is a cover of the famous song by the one and only Elton John. It's a beautiful version, much softer than the original. Her voice is truly exquisite.
-You Make My Dreams by Hall & Oates. If you've seen 500 days of Summer you might recognize this fantastic song. I cannot describe how happy this song makes me feel every time I hear it. It is splendid.
Well, Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment